Driver Education Summer Session
Summer Sessions include nine mornings of online theory instruction. Students must attend a minimum of 27 of the 30 hours of online instruction, complete 6 hours of in-car instruction, and obtain a passing mark on exams administered in class to qualify for the Certificate of Driver Education (required to apply for a provincial driver’s license). In-car instruction will be scheduled separately by the
instructor and completed in September.
- Students must be currently enrolled in Saskatoon Public Schools
- Students must be 15 years of age by the session's starting date.
- Students must have a Saskatchewan Government MySGI account and a customer number from any SGI agency (documents required are a valid health card and birth certificate or passport) before applying for SPS Driver Ed Summer Session.
- Before applying for SPS Driver Ed Summer session, students must have a Saskatchewan Government MySGI account and a customer number from any SGI agency (documents accepted are a valid health card and a birth certificate, passport, or treaty card).
- Students must have the ability to practice at home with an experienced driver during the program.