Saskatoon Public Schools is the largest school division in the province. We operate 49 elementary schools, 10 secondary schools, one associate school and one affiliate school. We serve more than 26,000 students and employ approximately 2,400 professional and support staff.
Saskatoon Public Schools is open to all children and youth so they may discover, develop and act upon their potential, thereby enriching their lives and our community. We envision a learning community that is caring, committed to celebrating diversity, and respected for its focus on learning. We believe that learning has the power to build confidence and inspire hope.
The Saskatoon Public Schools' Advantage
- Public Schools are the foundation of a democratic society. People of all faiths and beliefs can attend our schools; teach in our schools; vote for our trustees; and serve on our Board.
- We are leaders in literacy! Saskatoon Public Schools is equipping students for success in a world that demands highly literate citizens.
- We are making a bold commitment to improve the learning in our collegiates by strengthening relationships between staff and students. Our students are acquiring the skills they need to be successful in the 21st century.
- Public Schools are multi-cultural and multi-faith. All faiths are celebrated in our schools. No one faith is given primacy over the others.
- We believe that education is a partnership between staff, students, parents and the community.
- Our variety of programs is second to none! We offer programs to meet the needs, interests and aspirations of our students.
- We have a history of innovation. We offer highly innovative programs and we've been recognized with provincial and national awards.
- We are improving the transition between secondary and post secondary education with expanded partnerships with post secondary institutions.
- People of all faiths and cultures work in Saskatoon Public Schools. We can and do hire the very best.