Admission to Saskatoon International Education is based on the following criteria:
- Excellent academic standing
- English language ability
- Positive recommendation letter
- Genuine interest in studying abroad.
Saskatoon Public Schools offers a full range of comprehensive support to international students, including:
- Academic, language and elective courses
- AP courses
- Extra-curricular activities, clubs and sport teams.
Note: International students are not eligible for special education services (i.e., educational assistant support, speech-language support, psychology services, counselling services, assistive technology, and special program placements).