If you are under 22 years of age (as of September 30th of the school year):
- If you have not graduated, you are welcome to take up to 10 classes in a school year free of charge.
- If you have graduated, and register prior to September 30th with the Saskatoon Public Schools as your primary school division, you are welcome to take up 2 class in a school year free of charge. Note: The first class must be in started prior to September 30th of the school year.
In all other cases, the tuition fee is $500 per class. These cases include:
- Students who attend other school divisions.
- Students who are 22 or older (as of September 30th of the school year).
- Students who are under 22, have graduated, register before Sept 30th, and wish to take more than 2 classes in a school year (i.e. the first 2 are free if the first class is started prior to September 30th of the school year).
- Graduated students who register/start after September 30th.
Tuition is free at any time for students who attend a Saskatoon Public School collegiate.
If a student formally requests to be withdrawn from a course
- prior to the 6th class in Semester 1 or 2;
- prior to the 4th class in Quarter 1, 2, 3 or 4
the full tuition fee minus a $ 20.00 administration fee will be refunded.
If a student formally requests to be withdrawn
- prior to November 15 (Semester 1) or April 15 (Semester 2)
- prior to October 3 (Q1), December 12(Q2), March 7 (Q4), May 23 (Q4)
half of the total tuition fee per class minus a $20.00 administration fee will be refunded.
No refunds will be given to students who withdraw after the midway point of either a semester or quarter class.
Note: In order for student to formally withdrawn from the class the OLS requires written or verbal notation. Non-attendance is not considered as notification of intention to withdraw from the class.