Several Different positions exist on the School Community Council:
Elected and Representative Members:
- Five to nine elected members to represent parents/guardians of students in the school and community members. These individuals assume positions such as Chair, Vice Chair, Secretary etc.
- First Nations representative(s) if there are students who live on reserve and attend a school within the Saskatoon Public School Division; and,
- 1 or 2 student representatives at the Secondary Collegiate level
- One Teacher
- Any other individuals, in consultation with the other members of the School Community Council (i.e., Community School Coordinator, School Nurse, Nutrition Coordinator, Parent Room Reps etc.)
- Parents and Community Members can also hold the position of Appointed Member