Registration for 2021 - 2022 (including Kindergarten in fall 2021)
Willowgrove School has re-opened boundaries and families can register from out of area. Below is the link to register for Willowgrove School in fall of 2021. It is the same form for all K - 8 students. Students must be 5 years old by January 31, 2022 to register for Kindergarten. You will need to print out the form and bring it to the main office, or email a completed copy back to us. We also have paper copies of the forms available at the office.
Click here for the Willowgrove 2021 - 2022 Registration Form
Registration for the current school year 2020 - 2021
Registration for in-person learning during the 2020-21 school year is available for kindergarten to Grade 8 students.
Parents may download and print out the registration form using Microsoft Word.
Click here for the Willowgrove 2020 - 2021 Registration Form
To submit this form:
- Please fill in all relevant information on the form.
- Save the completed form to your computer
- Scan or photograph forms that were completed in pen and ink
- Email the form or scanned images as an attachment to the school's email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive a confirmation email that the registration form was received.
- You will be required to sign the form and show legal documentation to verify the student's birth date during your next visit to the school.
- If you wish to deliver your registration form in person, please call the school in advance to make an appointment. All school visitors must complete a COVID-19 screening form, wear a mask, and sanitize their hands before entering the school.