Welcome to Lawson Heights School!
Click link below to register using our Google Form:
If you prefer you may instead submit a paper form:
2022-2023 Lawson Heights Registration Form.pdf
To submit this form:
- Please fill in all relevant information on the form.
- Save the completed form to your computer.
- Scan or photograph forms that were completed in pen and ink.
- Email the form or scanned images as an attachment to the school's email address email@example.com.
- You will receive a confirmation email that the registration form was received.
- You will be required to sign the form and show legal documentation to verify the student's birth date (birth certificate, passport, etc) preferably through email or during your next visit to the school.
- If you wish to deliver your registration form in person, please call the school in advance to make an appointment. All school visitors must complete a COVID-19 screening form, wear a mask, and sanitize their hands before entering the school.
To register for Pre-K please fill print and fill out the below form as well as the general school registration form above.
2022-2023 PRE-K Application LHS.pdf
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and at the direction of the SHA and Saskatoon Public Schools, we are limiting visitors in our school building. We are connecting with families and visitors primarily through phone, email and virtual/online meetings. School registrations submissions will happen by email. Please call the school at 306-683-7340 if you have any questions about how we are maintaining communication with our families.
Families of students who are not Canadian citizens and have not previously registered with a Saskatoon Public School must contact the Newcomer Student Centre by phone at (306) 683-8400 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment for registration.
To reach our school office with questions, please email email@example.com or call 306-683-7340.
STUDENT SUPPLY LIST 2022-2023.pdf
For further information please contact the school at (306) 683-7340.