Registration for in-person learning during the 2022-23 school year is available for Kindergarten to Grade 8 students. Parents and caregivers are able to submit their child's registration through an electronic form at the link below. Once completed, the registration information will be directed to the school. School staff will then contact your family to complete any remaining steps in the process and provide additional information as required.
Families of students who are not Canadian citizens must contact the Newcomer Student Centre by phone at (306) 683-8400 or email at email@example.com to make an appointment for registration.
Parents may also download and print out the Registration Form. To submit this form:
- Please fill in all relevant information on the form.
- Save the completed form to your computer
- Scan or photograph forms that were completed in pen and ink
- Email the form or scanned images as an attachment to the school's email address, which can be found at the bottom of this page, or on the Saskatoon Public Schools' website. You will receive a confirmation email that the registration form was received.
- You will be required to sign the form and show legal documentation to verify the student's birth date during your next visit to the school. One of the following documents may be used:
- Certificate of Birth
- Baptismal Certificate
- Status Card
- If you wish to deliver your registration form in person, please call the school in advance to make an appointment. All school visitors must wear a mask and sanitize their hands before entering the school.
Our registration information can be found below:
For further information please contact the school at 306.683.7240.