Registration for in-person learning during the 2020-21 school year is available for kindergarten to Grade 8 students. Parents and caregivers are able to submit their child's registration through an electronic form at the link below. Once completed, the registration information will be directed to the school. School staff will then contact your family to complete any remaining steps in the process and provide additional information as required.
Families of students who are not Canadian citizens must contact the Newcomer Student Centre by phone at (306) 683-8400 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment for registration.
Parents may also download and print out the using Microsoft Word. To submit this form:
Fairhaven School English Program and PK and K Elementary Registration Form 2021-2022.docx
- Please fill in all relevant information on the form.
- Save the completed form to your computer
- Scan or photograph forms that were completed in pen and ink
- Email the form or scanned images as an attachment to the school's email address, which can be found at the bottom of this page, or on the Saskatoon Public Schools' website. You will receive a confirmation email that the registration form was received.
- You will be required to sign the form and show legal documentation to verify the student's birth date during your next visit to the school.
- If you wish to deliver your registration form in person, please call the school in advance to make an appointment. All school visitors must complete a COVID-19 screening form, wear a mask, and sanitize their hands before entering the school.
2021-2022 Fairhaven School Kindergarten and PreK Application
2021-2022 Pre K Full Day and Half Day Application Form.pdf
2021-2020 Fairhaven School Kindergarten Application
2021-2022 Kindergarten Full Day and Half Day Application Form.pdf
The Saskatoon Public Schools Foundation campaign goals recognize that literacy has a profound impact over a lifetime and begins at an early age. Early childhood literacy is the foundation for preventing poverty, improving health, and building strong economies. The SPSF goals state that children aged 4 to 6 will be supported in their development to ensure that 80% of students are ready for learning in Grade 1, and that 80% of students will be at or above grade level in literacy by Grade 3. As one of the four key initiatives, the Early Learning Equal Start Campaign will impact 1,200 students over five years with its Full-Day Prekindergarten and Kindergarten programs.
Exciting News for Fairhaven Children!!!
We will begin accepting applications for the 2021 – 2022 School Year
SPS Foundation Early Learning Equal Start
Full Day Pre-Kindergarten (M-Th for 4-Year-Olds)
AND Full Day Kindergarten (M-F)
(Please Note: There is an application process and it does not guarantee entry into a program. Priority for full day programming will be given to Fairhaven Community Children. Out of area students will be placed on a waiting list and may not be notified until mid-late September 2021)
We are VERY excited about these full day learning opportunities for our Fairhaven Families! Thank you to the Saskatoon Public Schools Foundation for their dedication to early learning and equal starts. For more information (registration and application forms) check out the Fairhaven School website at https://www.spsd.sk.ca/school/fairhaven/Pages/default.aspx#/= or email to email@example.com .
Our registration information can be found below:
For further information please contact the school at 306.683.7210 or email the school at Fairhavenschool@spsd.sk.ca