Registration Update effective April 6, 2020
Our school is accepting registrations for new students who wish to complete the 2019-20 school year, as well as students registering to start school beginning in September 2020. Please click the links below for the appropriate registration form. Forms can be filled in using Microsoft Word or be printed out and completed in pen and ink.
During the closure of schools due to the COVID-19 pandemic, please submit the registration forms electronically. Forms that are completed by hand can be scanned and sent as PDF or .jpg files. Photographs of the registration forms may also be submitted.
Students who are not Canadian citizens must contact the Newcomer Student Centre by phone at (306) 683-8400 or email at email@example.com
To submit the form electronically:
- Please fill in all relevant information on the form.
- Save the completed form to your computer
- Scan or photograph forms that were completed in pen and ink
- Email the form or scanned images as an attachment to the school's email address, which can be found at the bottom of this page, or on the Saskatoon Public Schools' website. You will receive a confirmation email that the registration form was received.
- You will be required to sign the form and show legal documentation to verify the student's birth date during your next visit to the school.
Register for the 2019-20 school yearRegister for the 2020-21 School Year
If you would like to register your child(ren) at École College Park, please click on the link below.
Parents/Guardians can either fill in a registration form online and e-mail it to the school (firstname.lastname@example.org
), or print and drop it off at the school office or fax it to 306) 657-3908.
Note: a parent/guardian signature is required on all registration forms.
Below please find other important school documents
*School newsletters are on our parent portal and are emailed to parents and guardians. If you would like to receive a newsletter by email, please contact the school.