School Community Council (SCC) is a group of community members and parents who come together to support children and their learning.
· Offer a forum for open discussion about school issues and celebrations
· Give parents a chance to get to know teachers, staff and each other
· Do NOT require any formal membership or volunteering
· Take place the second Tuesday of each month at 6:30-8:00 in the Staff Room
· Will be hosted virtually through zoom until social distancing and gathering guidelines change
We'd love to have you join us for our next SCC Meeting!
Please RSVP to the office if you will require childcare for the duration of the meeting. 306-683-7110